Saturday, April 20, 2013

Starry Eyed



Okay so I did get early access to Fantasy Fair and I just have to say I'm a little dissapointed in it...not so much the items but the way the sim has so much unessesary lag which sort of scared me off from continuing browsing through it, I would hate to see how it is the day it actually opens, be prepared shoppers LOL but anyway, the minute I saw these corsets I KNEW I had to show them off to you <3 probably my fav store/outfit for the Fantasy Fair.  so If you go to Fantasy Fair GOOO to SAKIDE! its worth the lag for the Corsets :P Also proceeds go to RFL!


Top: [SAKIDE] : *Ryu Corsets-Purple* @ The Fantasy Fair 2013 Opening April 20th at 6am!

Hair: Wasabi Pills : *Giselle-Crystal Violet*

Skirt: [SAKIDE] : *Hakari Skirt* @ Fantasy Fair 2013 OPENS at 6AM!

Crown: [Bitter.Sweet] : *Princess Crowns* (Fatpack for 25L)

Collar: Sn@tch : *Posture Collar*

(For Boots, Eyeliner, Skin check past posts for link and store)


No comments:

Post a Comment